Gifts From Your Will or Trust
How it works
- Include a bequest to National Geographic in your will or trust.
- Make your bequest unrestricted or direct it to a specific purpose.
- Indicate a specific amount, or a percentage of your estate or trust.
- Your assets remain in your control during your lifetime.
- You can modify your bequest to address changing circumstances.
- Your gift may be given for unrestricted use, used to support a particular program, or added to endowment.
- Under current tax law there is no upper limit on the estate tax deduction for your charitable bequests.
- More detail about gifts from your will or trust.
- Frequently asked questions about gifts from your will or trust.
- For more information, contact Rebecca Cairns, Manager, Alexander Graham Bell Legacy Society at 202-857-5896 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bequest Form
Through a charitable gift annuity with National Geographic, Pat Minnick receives a fixed life income and supports the Society's efforts to inspire people to care about the planet. "The environmental problems we face are vast, but by joining with National Geographic and their history of remarkable accomplishments, I know we can pass on a more beautiful world," says Pat. Read More
Alexander Graham Bell
The Alexander Graham Bell Legacy Society honors donors who have included a planned gift to the National Geographic Society. This special group has chosen to make a lasting impact in the fields of conservation, exploration, research and education around the world. Read More